September 12, 2011
Pasadena, CA- Shelley Kaufman, a senior attorney at Geragos & Geragos, will be speaking at the National Business Institute's live seminar, "Anatomy and Physiology 101 for Attorneys," on September 27, 2011. The seminar will take place at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel located at 303 East Cordova Street, Pasadena, CA from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is designed for attorneys (personal injury, insurance, workers' compensation, disability) and other legal professionals who would like a better understanding of their cases' medical aspects. Others who may benefit include: insurance claims managers, workers' compensation managers and human resource managers.
Register today and gain added insight when researching injury claims:
- Get answers from the doctors themselves on treatment questions you've always wanted to ask.
- Learn anatomy fundamentals to gain a better understanding of common injuries sustained and the medical treatment required.
- Examine how injuries are designated as "new injury" vs. "recurrence" vs. "aggravation of injury."
- Recognize the difference between a pre-existing condition and an acute injury in medical records.
- Find out which body parts can be injured in "low impact" accidents.
- Understand how cumulative trauma injuries occur and are treated.
- Decipher the key information that medical records and diagnostic tests can reveal.
- Adeptly use medical terminology when discussing injuries with treating physicians and other medical experts.
For more information please visit: National Business Institute Seminar Website
To read other articles featuring the attorneys of Geragos & Geragos, please click here .